Acuaiss Ultra Preservative-Free Moisturizing Drops
- Regular price
- RM15.90 MYR
- Sale price
- RM15.90 MYR
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- Processing & Shipping
- Return, Exchange & Cancellation
If you are grappling with persistent dry eyes and frequently rely on moisturizing drops, it becomes vital to ensure these drops are devoid of preservatives.
Should you be a contact lens wearer in addition to experiencing dry eyes, you will likely endure a gritty, itchy sensation in your eyes, making it feel as though there is a foreign body present. Without a viable remedy, it could lead you to stop wearing your contact lenses altogether.
Acuaiss Ultra presents a unique solution in the form of an artificial tear composed of high molecular weight hyaluronic acid, delivering immediate relief to dry eyes. This product specifically hydrates the cornea and is engineered to inhibit the accumulation of substances on the contact lens surface. Acuaiss Ultra is compatible with all types of contact lenses and carries a set of benefits that make it a stand-out solution.
- Preservative-free formula that provides prolonged moisturization in more severe cases of dry eye.
- Moderate dry eye. Long-term treatment.
- For contact lens wearers with problems caused by dry eyes
- For daily contact lens users
- For people with eye conditions caused by contact lens friction when blinking
- For people who are sensitive to preservatives
Method of use
- Remove the safety seal on the cap before using the product for the first time.
- Remove the cap.
- Squeeze both sides of the bottle with your fingers until a drop forms. Pour the drop straight into your eye or onto your contact lens.
- Place the cap back on the bottle after use.
- Sodium hyaluronate 0.15%, sodium chloride, disodium phosphate, monosodium phosphate, edetate disodium and purified water.
Direction of use
- 1-2 drops, 5-6 times a day
Country of Origin
A bottle design that enables us to use preservative-free formulas
The bottle containing Acuaiss Ultra Moisturizing Drops is designed to protect its contents from external contamination
The OSD bottle protects its contents from external microbes thanks to a filter that prevents contaminated air from coming into contact with the liquid inside. This is possible because the OSD system features separate circuits to let air into the bottle and let liquid out.
The liquid is dispensed through the dropper due to the pressure created when squeezing the bottle. Once the drop has formed, an inner device shuts the system to prevent microorganisms from entering through the dropper.
But the OSD bottle needs an air inlet in order to recover its shape. That air flows in through a side circuit that is physically separate from the liquid outlet, and passes through a sterilising filter.
We take 2-3 business days to process before shipping. Shipping takes about 3-5 business days to reach.
For Singapore, it is estimated to reach in 5-10 business days.
- Request made within 1 calendar day after order was placed - FULL refund.
- Request made before shipped - 90% refund + shipping
- Request made after shipped - Please see Return policy below
- Exchange is applicable when you received defective items, and we will send you replacement.
- For order after shipped, items can be returned at buyer's cost and 90% refund will be granted, exclude shipping. Returned item must be in original/ unused/ unopened/ sealed condition.
- Request to return or exchange shall be emailed to us within 7 calendar days from the day the package was delivered.
- We advise you to email us to find out more about the product if you are unsure or do intensive research before ordering.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.